Late payment or default of a P2P loan
- Creating the right type of relationship at inception of the loan – underpinned by our human interaction and desire to understand the principals’ motivations and credibility
- Pre-chasing repayments automatically
- Chasing monies due on day of receipt, and if delays advised communicating appropriately with both fundraiser and investors
- Not being too rash with regarding to formal legal letters etc.
- Not being too late regarding formal legal letters etc.
Whilst communication alone won’t solve the issue, it enables Simple Crowdfunding to pass on coherent updates to investors and stay in communication with the people that are ultimately going to resolve the situation in a positive manner.
Can't find your answer?
We're here to help. Get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.Contact us