P2PFN Power Top 50 Recognition
Atuksha is in the Peer to Peer Finance News P2P Power 50 for 2019!
For the last few years, the Peer to Peer Finance News has published their P2P Power 50. This list highlights the exceptional achievements of the talented individuals spearheading the growth of this thriving multi-billion-pound industry.
The team at P2PFN have consulted industry stakeholders to help them compile the P2P Power 50, which identifies the big names from the largest and fastest growing platforms but also officials from government, regulators, consultancies and law firms, without whom there would be no rules, innovation or product.
For 2019, we are pleased to announce that our co-founder Atuksha is on that list for her continued support and contribution to this industry. This is through her work with Simple Crowdfunding and the UK Crowdfunding Association.
#P2PFN #P2PPower50 #SimpleCrowdfunding
- Financial Promotions Order
- Unlock the Power of Property ISA Investing
- P2P Finance Awards 2023
- Property Investment: Equity Vs Peer to Peer Lending
- ISA Investing
- Simple Crowdfunding 2022 Review & Highlights
- Shortlist - CEO of the Year Award
- Financial Inclusion Shortlist
- The Importance Of Switching Off
- P2PFN Power 50 2022
- Investment Due Diligence
- Melanie Omirou, Acorn Property Group
- Property Market Economics
- UKCFA 36H
- Main Benefits of Property Crowdfunding for Investors
- 2022 Property Market Predictions
- Forward Ladies Female Entrepreneur Award Finalist
- 5 Reasons To Invest In Property Now
- Developer Benefits: Raising Finance Through Property Crowdfunding
- What is Crowdfunding?