Is Property Crowdfunding Part of your Finance Toolkit?
Property Crowdfunding - Add it to your Finance Toolkit
This can be beneficial for several reasons: it’s a fast way of raising a large amount of money, and means investors wanting to commit smaller amounts can gain access to property investment opportunities they wouldn’t otherwise be able to participate in. It also allows developers to raise brand awareness by putting them in front of many potential investors in one go.
Once the project goes ahead, returns are proportionately shared between the individual investors. For a property equity investment, this is typically rental income and any capital appreciation generated by increases in the underlying value of the property. For a property-backed loan investment, this is interest on the lent funds.
Property Crowdfunding is rapidly growing in popularity and has opened up a whole new finance stream for supporting SME developers, helping them bring more family homes to market.
Want to learn more?
Attend our online crowdfunding course that teaches you the basics about crowdfunding. You will learn about:
- The different types of Crowdfunding
- How you can use it to raise funds for your property business
- The different funding options and how this sits in your finance stack
- The benefits to your property business
- Regulation and the importance of being and staying compliant
- Financial promotions – what this means when raising finance
- Using and accessing ISA and SSAS funds for your project
Attend The Online Course Here
#PropertyCrowdfunding #RaiseFinance #SimpleCrowdfunding
- Financial Promotions Order
- Unlock the Power of Property ISA Investing
- P2P Finance Awards 2023
- Property Investment: Equity Vs Peer to Peer Lending
- ISA Investing
- Simple Crowdfunding 2022 Review & Highlights
- Shortlist - CEO of the Year Award
- Financial Inclusion Shortlist
- The Importance Of Switching Off
- P2PFN Power 50 2022
- Investment Due Diligence
- Melanie Omirou, Acorn Property Group
- Property Market Economics
- UKCFA 36H
- Main Benefits of Property Crowdfunding for Investors
- 2022 Property Market Predictions
- Forward Ladies Female Entrepreneur Award Finalist
- 5 Reasons To Invest In Property Now
- Developer Benefits: Raising Finance Through Property Crowdfunding
- What is Crowdfunding?