UK Crowdfunding Association - UKCFA
Simple Crowdfunding, part of the UK Crowdfunding Association (UKCFA)
Simple Crowdfunding is a member of the UK Crowdfunding Association (UKCFA), a trade body that engages with regulators, policy makers, platform owners and supporters to take the crowdfunding and peer to peer lending marketplace forward.
Crowdfunding companies joining together to fund the recovery and build back better. A rainbow in an otherwise stormy outlook.
Crowdfunding brings more than money.
We help turn customers into investors who are committed to seeing your business succeed.
We help bring communities together to build green and social projects.
We help create everything from small businesses to the next tech revolution
#crowdfunding #ukcfa #simplecrowdfunding #p2pl #buildbackbetter #providingsupport #morethanmoney #ukcrowdfunding
- Financial Promotions Order
- Unlock the Power of Property ISA Investing
- P2P Finance Awards 2023
- Property Investment: Equity Vs Peer to Peer Lending
- ISA Investing
- Simple Crowdfunding 2022 Review & Highlights
- Shortlist - CEO of the Year Award
- Financial Inclusion Shortlist
- The Importance Of Switching Off
- P2PFN Power 50 2022
- Investment Due Diligence
- Melanie Omirou, Acorn Property Group
- Property Market Economics
- UKCFA 36H
- Main Benefits of Property Crowdfunding for Investors
- 2022 Property Market Predictions
- Forward Ladies Female Entrepreneur Award Finalist
- 5 Reasons To Invest In Property Now
- Developer Benefits: Raising Finance Through Property Crowdfunding
- What is Crowdfunding?