Letter From Alok Sharma MP - Covid-19
Alok Sharma MP - Covid-19 and Construction
Simple Crowdfunding recently shared a letter from Alok Sharma MP where he thanked those working within the construction industry.
"My heartfelt and personal thanks for everything that each and every one of you is doing to support our joint national effort." Read the Full Letter Here.
Continuation of Projects
We are also in regular contact with those who have raised funds through Simple Crowdfunding and we are watching the market carefully. The majority of sites are continuing work, whilst paying close attention to social distancing and personal safety. We know that some sites are facing supply chain challenges but the sites continuing work currently have enough supplies. We have been told that whilst items such as kitchens and bathrooms are taking longer to reach sites, they are still being delivered.
Updates are being provided to investors in the projects as they become available. We will also continue to provide the community with further market updates that we believe will be useful.
Stay safe and well.
- Financial Promotions Order
- Unlock the Power of Property ISA Investing
- P2P Finance Awards 2023
- Property Investment: Equity Vs Peer to Peer Lending
- ISA Investing
- Simple Crowdfunding 2022 Review & Highlights
- Shortlist - CEO of the Year Award
- Financial Inclusion Shortlist
- The Importance Of Switching Off
- P2PFN Power 50 2022
- Investment Due Diligence
- Melanie Omirou, Acorn Property Group
- Property Market Economics
- UKCFA 36H
- Main Benefits of Property Crowdfunding for Investors
- 2022 Property Market Predictions
- Forward Ladies Female Entrepreneur Award Finalist
- 5 Reasons To Invest In Property Now
- Developer Benefits: Raising Finance Through Property Crowdfunding
- What is Crowdfunding?