Peer to Peer Power List 2021
Simple Crowdfunding Recognised in the Top 10 - P2PFN Power List 2021
Earlier this month, the 2021 Peer2Peer Finance News Power 50 list was released. This list recognises the most influential individuals in the peer to peer lending sector who have propelled its growth over an undoubtedly challenging year.
The list shines a spotlight on the individuals that head the fastest growing and largest platforms as well as those that are rife with innovation. It also acknowledges the regulators and government officials that continue to shape the sector, alongside lawyers, industry commentators and authors of hard-hitting reports.
The most influential people in Peer to Peer Lending - Top 10The Power 50 list gives a particular mention to the top 10 most influential individuals who have made the most significant impact on the industry.
Our MD, Atuksha Poonwassie, has been recognised in the top 10 for her work with Simple and the UK Crowdfunding Association. She sits alongside:
- FCA’s chief executive Nikhil Rathi
- British Business Bank chief executive Catherine Lewis La Torre
- Abundance managing director Bruce Davis
- Funding Circle UK managing director Lisa Jacobs and
- Treasury’s director of financial services Gwyneth Nurse
- Financial Promotions Order
- Unlock the Power of Property ISA Investing
- P2P Finance Awards 2023
- Property Investment: Equity Vs Peer to Peer Lending
- ISA Investing
- Simple Crowdfunding 2022 Review & Highlights
- Shortlist - CEO of the Year Award
- Financial Inclusion Shortlist
- The Importance Of Switching Off
- P2PFN Power 50 2022
- Investment Due Diligence
- Melanie Omirou, Acorn Property Group
- Property Market Economics
- UKCFA 36H
- Main Benefits of Property Crowdfunding for Investors
- 2022 Property Market Predictions
- Forward Ladies Female Entrepreneur Award Finalist
- 5 Reasons To Invest In Property Now
- Developer Benefits: Raising Finance Through Property Crowdfunding
- What is Crowdfunding?