Can I invest my Pension (SSAS)?

Yes you can.  When you start the registration process, you will have the option to register as a Trust (third tab) alongside the Individual and Company registration.

As part of the Trust registration process, you will be asked to supply documents such as:

  • Proof of Registration
  • Trust Deed or Agreement
  • Declaration of Beneficiaries
  • Identity document for you (a Passport or Driving License)

Can't find your answer?

We're here to help. Get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Contact us

Search all FAQs